What to expect on your carriage tour:
Travel through New Orleans' famed French Quarter on an authentic mule-drawn carriage with our top-rated tour guides. Discover tons of interesting facts about the history, culture, and architecture of New Orleans! You'll feel like a local expert yourself after enjoying your 1-hour carriage tour with Royal Carriages!
Choose between three of our amazing carriage tours of New Orleans, including:
- French Quarter History + St. Louis Cemetery #1 Carriage Tour (Admission to Cemetery Included)
- MuleTown Carriage Tour: French Quarter History + Creole Neighborhoods + a Visit to the Mule Stable
- History & Haunts Spooky Nighttime Carriage Tour
What to expect at New Orleans School of Cooking:
Sit back and relax as a skilled chef prepared your meal right before your eyes! It's like being a part of a real life Food Network experience that provides you the opportunity to taste the wonderful flavors of the Creole & Cajun cuisine while understanding this unique style of cooking. It's such a fun experience and pairs perfectly with a mule-drawn carriage tour of New Orleans!
With a rotating menu of all of the favorite dishes of New Orleans, expect to enjoy dishes like Gumbo, Jambalaya, Chicken Creole, and more. You'll get a delicious three-course meal which includes dessert and a beverage (or beer).
- 10:00 AM Cooking Demonstration - Lunch served at 12:00 PM
Priced at $65 per person (includes 1-hour group carriage tour)
- 2:00 PM Cooking Demonstration - Dinner served at 4:00 PM
Priced at $70 per person (includes 1-hour group carriage tour)